QUEEN GIGI – STREET STYLE
Is it just me, or are you obsessed with Gigi’s latest Fashion Week & NYC Street Style looks?! She is absolutely killing the fashion game. I constantly look to her for day to day fashion inspiration.
I’ve collected some of my favorite looks from Miss Hadid lately – here they are!
1. Post Balmain show and a brunette wig! Gigi stepped out in Paris wearing a head to toe blush pink look.
2. In a classic red look, complete with leather pants, a duster jacket and pointy-toed pumps. She paired the look with a french braided center part!
3. Gigi looked sleek in the snow! An all-black look of a turtleneck, leather mini and thigh high boots!
4. Gigi stepped out in a black slip dress, custom “Gigi” green bomber, lacy thigh high boots, on-trend choker and rad sunnies.
5. Love this casual/sport chic look! Stepped out from a casual dinner in an adidas tracksuit and popping red lip!
6. Out in Los Angeles wearing a marigold-colored sweater and slouchy denim with a faux fur jacket and tan suede booties!
7. Gigi shows off some serious leg in distressed denim, adding an elegant effect with a silky white top, trench coat and pointy gray heels. Classy & sexy!
8. Gigi hits the AMAs after party at The Nice Guy Restaurant in Los Angeles in a choker, strapless bra top and pencil skirt. Simple, but SO effective! What a babe!
9. Stunner! Arriving to the Balmain Spring 2016 show during Paris Fashion Week. The white and gold is breath taking.
10. Let’s talk about this bod! Chic sultry look in classic khaki pants, YSL bag, croc boots and navy cape! Casual and incredible!
Which is your fav look? I can’t choose.
Miss Gigi, my loving friend and sister from another mister, I look up to her everyday.
- Alli Simpson, XOXO.
Leave a Reply